SEM/SEO Account Representative
Become part of PrairieWeb’s Internet Marketing team. We have a full-time and part-time-to-full position for an enthusiastic Internet marketing specialist. You will be responsible for setup, creation, and execution of SEO and Internet marketing plans including keyword selection, organic search engine positioning, and management of Google, Yahoo, and other PPC engines for our clients.
Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and independent. This is a telecommute (remote) position. Minimum of two years SEO experience.
- Demonstrate your active understanding of the Search Marketing industry.
- Develop and execute plans that support clients’ goals and strategies; ensure delivery of services per contract.
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive organic search engine optimization recommendations.
- Conduct keyword analysis/research and develop keywords utilizing SEO tools and resources. Perform website analyses, consultation, and other search engine marketing services per client contracts.
- Forge partnership agreements on behalf of our clients with other online properties.
- Provide monthly reporting to clients of activities, successes, results, and recommendations.
- Analyze and make recommendations for improving web site sales performance.
- Make specific recommendations to improve conversion rates.
- Ensure that client site pages follow proper SEO guidelines with respect to coding and adherence to established copy/keyword best practices.
- Analyze latest algorithm changes and continually provide recommendations and best practices with regards to content, links, etc.
PrairieWeb Internet Marketing’s mission is to help you dominate your online target market. Using the business knowledge you supply in combination with the Internet Industry knowledge we possess, a powerful marketing force is created with one goal in mind—the success of your online business.
To apply for any current openings, or express interest should there be a future opening matching your qualifications, submit the form below.